Stay up to date on the classes being offered about TIENET®.
Need to ask our TIENET® experts a question?
Learn more about the folks who will be helping you to use the TIENET® application.
- Website developed by the state to help teachers, students, parents, administrators, employers, and agencies quickly find valuable transition information online.
- Provides district materials for interviewing special education students before leaving high school, and the year following. Materials include training information, questionnaires, consent forms, and FAQs.
- Helpful in finding information required for Oregon State Performance Plan Indicator 14: Post School Outcome Data Collection.
The AIM Navigator is an interactive online tool that facilitates the process of decision-making about accessible instructional materials for an individual student. The AIM Navigator guides teams through a step-by-step process and provides just-in-time support with Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), resources, and links to other helpful tools at each of four major decision-points:
- Determining the need for accessible instructional materials;
- Selecting format(s) that address student needs;
- Acquiring needed formats; and,
- Selecting supports for use (technology, training, instructional strategies, support services, and other accommodations and modifications)