This menu provides district and school leaders varying levels of development services that support the initiation and/or improvement of implementation of systems and practices in their schools and communities. These services are designed to meet the development and learning needs of individual users and/or organizational groups in both levels of engagement and content proficiency. Each level gradually increases the interactiveness and content complexity for the users. Each development and learning opportunity is focused on skills and strategies to implement in a variety of learning environments.
Professional Learning Topic Lists
The LBL ESD SEB Team offers a wide range of professional learning opportunities for your district and schools. See the overview documents below for more information on our current offerings. If you have questions, need further information and/or would like to schedule a trainer for your organization, please contact Kristina Wonderly at email@example.com or 541-974-3394.
This 3-part series introduces the development of Educator Wellness knowledge and practices in your learning communities.
- Understanding the Impact of Stress
- How Leaders Can Support a Culture of Care for All Staff
- Tips for Making Self-Care a Priority
This 3-part series introduces the development of Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) knowledge and practices in your learning communities.
- Starting with the Self: Awareness & Management
- Creating an Environment for Social & Emotional Learning
- Supporting Relationships in the Classroom
This 3-part series introduces the development of Trauma Informed Care knowledge and practices in your learning communities.
- Building Resilience in Educators
- Building a Trauma-Informed Learning Community
- Building Hope for the Future