The Family Support Project is a program within the Student and Family Support Services Department of the LBL ESD, offering services throughout Linn County.
Project Services Include:
- Linking youth and families to valuable community resources;
- Connecting youth with positive activities;
- Assisting youth and families with support and problem solving;
- Providing in-home parenting training;
- Facilitating school-based skill building; both individually and in groups;
- Referring families to counseling; including in-home family therapy; and
- Collaborating with schools to support youth academic success.
To make a referral or request services, Ann Lavond, the Program Administrator for the Family Support Project. You may also complete and return the referral form below:
Family Support Liaisons
Central Linn / Early Intervention / Harrisburg / ORCA:
Monroe / Sweet Home:
ORCA / Santiam Canyon / Scio:
Please download the Family Support Project Brochure below for more information: