Date(s) - 09/16/2021
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Add to Calendar
IMESD area districts supported by LBL ESD – Staff using PowerSchool Special Programs (TIENET) who will complete special education paperwork for an individual student.
This training session covers a walk-through of the PowerSchool Special Programs (formally know as TIENET) System and will cover the following:
* Logging in and Changing Passwords
* Navigating the Home Page
* Locating Students and Editing Caseloads
* Accessing Documents, Creating Documents, Entering Data, and Changing the Status of a Document
* Creating a Bank of Private Statements
* Entering Data into the Annual Goal Pages, Presets and Progress Reports
* Adding Additional Sections to Work on
* Understanding How Automatic Events are generated and how to Manually Enter an Event
* Learn How to Use the Calendar and Messaging System.
* Hands on practice is included with each content area as time permits.
Print and bring to the training the following documents which can be found at: PowerSchool Documentation listed under Staff Documentation;
- Manuals > Getting Started: “Staff Training Manual” & “New Staff Training Agenda”
- Quick Reference Guides > Getting Started; “Document Packet List”
Participants must register. Please register at least 2 working days prior to the training date.
Presenter: Linda Percy & Sylvia Greek
On Line Meeting Session Information:
PS Special Programs New Staff Training – On Line Only
Thurs, Sep. 16, 2021 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (408) 650-3113
– One-touch: tel:+14086503113,,489626245#
Access Code: 489-626-245
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/489626245
Bookings are closed for this event.