Date(s) - 09/17/2020
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Add to Calendar
PowerSchool Special Programs (TIENET) Section 504 Training
The training session will cover:
- Basic Navigation
- Creating Document: Section 504
- Finalizing document and data flow to the student’s profile
- Question/Answer time
Print and bring to the training the following documents which can be found at: PowerSchool Special Programs Documentation
Note: documents are in the process of being updated. They should be updated by this training date.
- Staff Documentation Manuals:
Section 504: “Section 504 Users Guide”
- Staff Quick Reference Guides:
- “Section 504: Document to Profile Data Flow”
- TIENET to SIS Connectivity: Section 504 and E02 flag (only if using the LBL SIS system)
Note: Call the Help Desk, 877-967-7733, for the User ID and Password to access the documents. It is not your system log on.
Participants must register. Please register 2 working days prior to the training date.
Presenter: Linda Percy
On Line Meeting Session Information:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (408) 650-3113
– One-touch: tel:+14086503113,,146326565#
Access Code: 146-326-565
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/146326565
Bookings are closed for this event.