Date(s) - 10/21/2020
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Add to Calendar
It is the responsibility of each school district to protect their school, student and staff information from unauthorized access by persons or agents. Each district and school is responsible for maintaining their own staff security information and access to systems. Poor security practices and weak system defenses can result in unauthorized access to confidential information, which places the district at risk for legal and financial consequences.
AUDIENCE: District and School level staff currently assigned as:
- District SIS Data Coordinators
- WebSIS Security administrators (menu option access to ‘Staff Security’)
- Wazzle Gradebook Gradebook Manager/Administrator
- LBL SIS Suite Security Overview (multiple applications)
- Application specific security assignment process
- Determining what access staff should have
LBL SIS Suite Security User Guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mz1qCGgEkdKajLOxw-9-7q7qtRyyPFOS/view?usp=sharing
Join the Meeting:
SIS Suite Security
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
– One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,998340045#
Access Code: 998-340-045
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/998340045
Bookings are closed for this event.