Date(s) - 09/17/2021
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Add to Calendar
Baker School District Staff district staff using PowerSchool Special Programs (TIENET) who will complete special education paperwork for an individual student.
NOTE: Participants attending in person must wear a mask. Room size attendance is limited so those who cannot attend in person can join the meeting via Go-To-Meeting.
New Staff Training will be from 8:30 am until 12:00 pm
This training session covers the following:
* Review of various IEP sections
* Locating Students and Editing Caseloads- My Student list
* Reports – Published Compliance Reports and how to subscribe to a report
* Review the Evaluation Planning packet > File Review of Existing Information/Student Referral section that now creates the “Child Find” profile for state reporting.
* Understanding How Automatic Events are generated and how to Manually Enter an Event
* Question/Answer time.
Will be supplied at the training.
Participants must register. Please register at least 2 working days prior to the training date.
Presenter: Linda Percy and Sylvia Greek
Contact Becca for questions or information:
Phone: 541 524-2284
Go -To-Meeting Session Information:
PowerSchool Special Programs (TIENET) Staff Training – Baker School District
Fri, Sep 17, 2021 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (408) 650-3113
– One-touch: tel:+14086503113,,646043213#
Access Code: 646-043-213
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/646043213
Bookings are closed for this event.