Date(s) - 09/15/2021
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Add to Calendar
Harney County and Harney ESD area school district staff who will complete special education paperwork for an individual student. This might include the Special Education Teacher, Speech Pathologist, Service Provider, Diagnostician/School Psych or special ed clerical staff.
Participants must bring a laptop.
PS Special Programs Refresher training 8:30 – 2:30 pm – for All Sp Ed staff (with an hour break for lunch on your own)
* What’s new in Version 21
* Evaluation Planning packet (Creates the Child Find), After Eligibility determination complete the Child Find Profile.
* IEP Services – Accommodation vs Modifications
* Written Notification between Parent and District – how to add remove the section when needed.
* Compliance Reports – IEP and Re-evels due, Child Find Profile and other suggested reports
* Abbreviated School Day – Step Up Plan and other specific packets requested for review.
* Question/Answer time
Will be available at the training.
Participants must Register – Please register 2 working days prior to the training date.
Presenter: Linda Percy
PSSP – Harney ESD Area Staff Training
Wed, Sep 15, 2021 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (408) 650-3113
– One-touch: tel:+14086503113,,681333677#
Access Code: 681-333-677
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/681333677
Bookings are closed for this event.