Date(s) - 12/04/2020
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Add to Calendar
Due to COVID -19 the Facilitated lab, face to face, sessions cannot be held. Instead, LBL Staff will support districts submitting the December Census Collection State Reports via an on line session. Register for a “PS Special Programs Dec Census Support” then LBL Staff will call to arrange a block of time, see session times below. Registrations will be closed when sessions are full.
Session 1 – 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Session 2 – 3:00 – 4:30 pm (if needed will run until 5:00 pm)
If you have further questions, call the PS Special Programs Help desk at 877 967-7733
PS Special Programs System Administrator, District Special Education Coordinator/Director, District Census Coordinator, Teacher advocates who will be completing the Dec Special Education Child Count (SECC) Collection reports; should be familiar with Special Education record keeping.
If prompted for user name and password call PowerSchool Special Programs support at 877.967.7733 for log on information.
Print and have available the following documents which can be found at: PowerSchool Special Programs Documentation
- Staff Documentation:
Quick Reference Guide: ” Related Service Description with State Codes”
- System Administrator Documentation:
Manuals: “PSSP December Census Manual”, and “Using the TIENET Utility Tool”
- Have any documentation to help you complete the Dec Census reporting on an individual student.
- Have any ODE documentation for using the IDEA Data Manager Application and instructions on submitting data to the ODE Consolidated Student Collection.
- Have sign-on rights to the ODE District Website and make sure you have “Edit” rights to the December Special Education Child Count (SECC) collection, IDEA Data Manager Application and the SSID applications for reporting purposes.
- Have your ODE District Website log on information.
Participants must register. If no registrations are completed, this session will be canceled 24 hours prior to the date. Please register at least 2 working days prior to the session date.
Presenter: Linda Percy