Date(s) - 09/16/2020
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Add to Calendar
District staff who will complete special education paperwork for an individual student. This is an on line session, from LBL to your location.
This training session covers a walk-through of the PowerSchool Special Programs (formally know as TIENET) System and will cover the following:
* Logging in and Changing Passwords
* Navigating the Home Page
* Locating Students and Editing Caseloads
* Accessing Documents, Creating Documents, Entering Data, and Changing the Status of a Document
* Creating a Bank of Private Statements
* Entering Data into the Annual Goal Pages, Presets and Progress Reports
* Adding Additional Sections to Work on
* Understanding How Automatic Events are generated and how to Manually Enter an Event
* Learn How to Use the TIENET Calendar and Messaging System.
Print and bring to the training the following documents which can be found at: PowerSchool Special Programs Documentation listed under Staff Documentation;
- Manuals > Getting Started: “Staff Training Manual” and “New Staff Training Agenda”
Note: If prompted for user name and password call TIENET support at 877.967.7733 for log on information or ask your district system administrator.
Participants must Register – Please register 2 working days prior to the training date.
Presenter: Linda Percy
On Line Meeting Session Information:
PS Special Programs New Staff Training – On Line Only
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3113
Access Code: 489-626-245
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/489626245
Bookings are closed for this event.