Date(s) - 11/22/2019
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
CR5 @ LBL ESD
Facilitated lab time for working on the December Special Education Census Report
PowerSchool Special Programs (TIENET) System Administrator, District Special Education Coordinator/Director, District Census Coordinator, Teacher advocates who will be completing the December Census Special Education Exit Collection and/or Child Find Reports; should be familiar with Special Education record keeping.
NOTE: The Computer Lab (CR5) is west of the receptionist area thru the double doors. Just stop at reception and ask for directions.
Note: manuals are in the process of being updated to Version 19. If prompted for user name and password call TIENET support at 877.967.7733 for log on information.
Print and bring the following documents which can be found at: TIENET Documentation
- Staff Documentation:
Quick Reference Guide: ” Related Service Description with State Codes”
- System Administrator Documentation:
Manuals: “TIENET December Census Manual”and “Using the TIENET Utility Tool”
Participants working on the December Census please bring the following:
- A flash drive to burn data files created in the Census reporting process. These files are the district’s Dec Census archive records which can be used for future reference.
- Any documentation to help you complete the December Census reporting on an individual student.
- Any ODE documentation for using the ODE SECC Data Manager and instructions on submitting data to the ODE Consolidated Student Collection.
- Have sign-on rights to the ODE District Website and make sure you have rights to the Dec Special Education Child Count (SECC) and the SSID applications for reporting purposes.
- Have sign-on right to the ODE SECC Data Manager
Participants must register. If no registrations are completed, this training will be canceled 24 hours prior to the date. Please register at least 2 working days prior to the training date.