Date(s) - 05/06/2021
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Add to Calendar
PowerSchool System Administrator, District Special Education Coordinator/Director, District Census Coordinator, Teacher advocates who will be completing the June Collection reports; should be familiar with Special Education record keeping.
This training session covers a walk-through of the June Collection process using the PowerSchool Special Education (TIENET) system to submit the June Exit Collection and Special Education Child Find (Indicator 11) state reports.
The session will cover the following:
* Reports used to verify a student’s census data
* Report features – Downloading State June Exit Collection and State Child Find Reports
* Import data into the ODE District Website, IDEA Data Manager Application
If prompted for user name and password call PowerSchool support at 877.967.7733 for log on information.
Print and bring to the training the following documents which can be found at: PowerSchool Documentation
- Staff Documentation:
Quick Reference Guide: ” Related Service Description with State Codes”
- System Administrator Documentation:
Manuals: “PSSP Child Find Manual”, “PSSP June Exit Collection Manual”, and “Using the PSSP Utility Tool”
- Have any documentation to help you complete the June State reporting on an individual student.
- Have any ODE documentation for using the IDEA Data Manager Application and instructions on submitting data to the ODE Consolidated Student Collection.
- Have sign-on rights to the ODE District Website and make sure you have “Edit” rights to the June Special Education Exit Collection, Special Education Child Find (Indicator 11), IDEA Data Manager Application and the SSID applications for reporting purposes.
Participants must register. If no registrations are completed, this training will be canceled 24 hours prior to the date. Please register at least 2 working days prior to the training date.
Presenter: Linda Percy
Go To Meeting Session information:
PS Special Programs (TIENET) June Collections Training – On Line Only
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (408) 650-3113
– One-touch: tel:+14086503113,,164314549#
Access Code: 164-314-549
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/164314549
Bookings are closed for this event.