Date(s) - 08/02/2021
8:30 am - 11:30 am
Add to Calendar
This session is RESERVED for _ALSEA_ school staff.
ONLINE session. We recommend that you participate from your building where you have access to 2 monitors – one for working and one for watching the meeting. Online connection instructions will be added when district reservation is complete.
Every year each school is responsible for completing the WebSIS Start of Year checklist (Processes menu > Start of Year checklist). Tasks include setup WebSIS calendar, profile, and assorted processes, Wazzle gradebook setup, and SILK Scheduling. These sessions are for elementary, middle, high school and charter schools. Please have an office representative from each building attend.
In this session we will:
- Complete the majority of tasks required before Day 1 of school calendar
- Gradebook templates will be reviewed closely – many schools changed templates due to 2021 ‘Comprehensive Distance Learning’ and ‘Hybrid’ schedules.
- templates must be reset for the new school year
- marking periods and dates are very important!
All Schools – Please bring the following information:
- School Calendar
- Grading dates
- Current staff list
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
– One-touch: tel:+12245013412,,680138453#
Access Code: 680-138-453
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/680138453