Date(s) - 07/31/2023
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Add to Calendar
Farm Home School
District staff who will complete special education paperwork for an individual student. This might include the Special Education Teacher, Speech Pathologist, Service Provider, Diagnostician/School Psych or Special Ed clerical staff. System Administrators who attended Security and Contact training also need to attend.
This training session covers a walk-through of the Synergy SE module and will cover the following:
- Log in to Synergy SE and navigate the interface
- Use and understand Synergy SE concepts and terminology
- Use the SE Student screen to view basic information
- View students from the SE Portfolio
- Understand the layout and functions of icons, buttons, dropdowns, grids and text boxes within documents.
- Working with Student Documents
- Create, validate, view and finalize documents
- Add attachments
- Create an IEP amendment
- Progress reports
- Historical documents
- Uploading, viewing, printing
- Manuals will be sent to the district prior to training.
Participants must Register – Please register prior to the training date.
Presenter: Sylvia Greek and Brady Esplin
Bookings are closed for this event.