Date(s) - 10/25/2019
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
CR5 @ LBL ESD
District System Administrators who would like basic report training followed in the afternoon with facilitated lab time to work on creating district custom reports with LBL staff support. Participants should bring report requirements for building district custom reports. Please register for the afternoon session if you plan on attending.
This training session covers a walk-through of the Standard Reporting features and will cover the following:
* Introduction to Standard Reports: Sorting & Filtering Columns, Viewing and Printing reports, Subscribing and Publishing reports, Exporting Report Data, and Copying a current report then edit features to make it your own.
* Managing Public Stand Reports created by LBL ESD
* Profile vs Document List Reports
* Creating a List Report
* Selection Criteria: Using the Formula Builder, Functions and Fields
* Changing Columns, Sorting the report, Adding Security, Other list report options.
* Hands on practice is included with each content area
Print and bring to the training the following documents which can be found at: TIENET Documentation listed under System Administrator Documentation;
- Manuals > Creating Reports: “Reports Manual for System Administrators”
NOTE: manuals will be updated to Version 19 by October training.
Participants must Register – Please register 2 working days prior to the training date.
Presenter: Linda Percy
Bookings are closed for this event.