Date(s) - 11/30/2022
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Add to Calendar
Register for a “PS Special Programs Dec Census Support“, see session times below. Registrations will be closed when sessions are full. LBL staff will send Online session information to registered participants.
Session 1 – 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Session 2 – 10:00 am – Noon
Session 3 – 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
If you have further questions, call the PS Special Programs Help desk at 877 967-7733
PS Special Programs System Administrator, District Special Education Coordinator/Director, District Census Coordinator, Teacher advocates who will be completing the Dec Special Education Child Count (SECC) Collection reports; should be familiar with Special Education record keeping.
Note: manuals are in the process of being updated to Version 22. If prompted for user name and password call PowerSchool Special Programs support at 877.967.7733 for log on information.
Print and have available the following documents which can be found at: PowerSchool Special Programs Documentation
- Staff Documentation:
Quick Reference Guide: ” Related Service Description with State Codes”
- System Administrator Documentation:
Manuals: “PSSP December Census Manual”, and “Utility Tool Manual”
- Have any documentation to help you complete the Dec Census reporting on an individual student.
- Have any ODE documentation for using the IDEA Data Manager Application and instructions on submitting data to the ODE Consolidated Student Collection.
- Have sign-on rights to the ODE District Website and make sure you have “Edit” rights to the December Special Education Child Count (SECC) collection, IDEA Data Manager Application and the SSID applications for reporting purposes.
- Have your ODE District Website log on information.
Participants must register. If no registrations are completed, this session will be canceled 24 hours prior to the date. Please register at least 2 working days prior to the session date.
Presenter: Sylvia Greek
This event is fully booked.