Date(s) - 09/28/2021
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Add to Calendar
Audience: Training session is updated to be online not in person.
District staff who will complete special education paperwork for an individual student. This might include the Special Education Teacher, Speech Pathologist, Service Provider, Diagnostician/School Psych or Special Ed clerical staff. System Administrators who attended Security and Contact training also need to attend.
This training session covers a walk-through of the PowerSchool Special Programs System and will cover the following:
* Logging in and Changing Passwords
* Navigating the Home Page
* Locating Students and Editing Caseloads
* Accessing Documents, Creating Documents, Entering Data, and Changing the Status of a Document
* Creating a Bank of Private Statements
* Entering Data into the Annual Goal Pages, Presets and Progress Reports
* Adding Additional Sections to Work on
* Understanding How Automatic Events are generated and how to Manually Enter an Event
* Learn How to Use the PSSP Calendar and Messaging System.
* Hands on practice is included with each content area
Print and bring to the training the following documents which can be found at: PowerSchool Documentation listed under Staff Documentation;
- Manuals > Getting Started: “Staff Training Manual”
- Manuals > Getting Started: “Agenda”
- Quick Reference Guides > Getting Started; “Document Packet List” and “Related Service Description with State Codes
When prompted for user ID and Password call the help desk for details, it is not you PSSP log on.
Participants must Register – Please register 2 working days prior to the training date.
Presenter: Linda Percy
Go-To-Meeting Session Information:
PS Special Programs New Staff Training – Online Only
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (408) 650-3113
– One-touch: tel:+14086503113,,489626245#
Access Code: 489-626-245
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/489626245