Date(s) - 09/19/2023
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Add to Calendar
School District staff who will act as the System Security Administrator and
District Support Contact; should be familiar with Special Education record keeping; District Special Education Coordinator/Director, District Census Coordinator
This training session covers a walk-through of the PowerSchool Special Programs system and will cover the following:
* Logging in, Setting Passwords and Resetting Passwords
* Navigating the Home Page
* Locating, Adding and Editing Profiles
* General overview of Creating Documents
* Manning Security Groups and Customizing an existing Security Group
* Monitoring and Termination User Session
* Reviewing Audit Logs & Creating Filters
* Accessing Public Reports and Creating Public / Private List Reports, Subscribing to a Report and Publishing a Report
* Communicating in PSSP
* Navigating through various Calendar functions
* District support and Communicating issues to LBL
Recommendation: System Administrator should also attend a training for New Staff
Have access to the following documentation; “System Administration Guide”, “Default Security Group Privileges Manual” and “Using the PSSP Utility Tool”. Documentation available on line listed under System Administrator Documentation at: PowerSchool Documentation
Note: If prompted for user name and password call LBL PSSP support at 877.967.7733 for log on information.
On Line Meeting Session Information:
The Zoom session information will be sent to those that register.
Bookings are closed for this event.