Date(s) - 11/15/2019
8:30 am - 11:00 am
CR5 @ LBL ESD
PowerSchool Special Programs (TIENET) System Administrator, District Special Education Coordinator/Director, District Census Coordinator, Teacher advocates who will be completing the December 1st Census Collection report; should be familiar with Special Education record keeping.
This training session covers a walk-through of the Dec Census process using the PS Special Programs (TIENET) system.
The session will cover the following:
* Reports used to verify a student’s census data
* Report features – Downloading State December Census Report
* Import data into the ODE District Website, SECC Data Manager
* Hands-on practice is included with each content area
Note: manuals are in the process of being updated to Version 19. If prompted for user name and password call TIENET support at 877.967.7733 for log on information.
Print and bring to the training the following documents which can be found at: TIENET Documentation
- Staff Documentation:
Quick Reference Guide: ” Related Service Description with State Codes”
- System Administrator Documentation:
Manuals: ” TIENET December Census Manual”and “Using the TIENET Utility Tool”
- Have any documentation to help you complete the State December Census reporting on an individual student.
- Have any ODE documentation for using the ODE SECC Data Manager and instructions on submitting data to the ODE Consolidated Student Collection.
- Have sign-on rights to the ODE District Website and make sure you have rights to the Dec Special Education Child Count (SECC) and the SSID applications for reporting purposes.
- Have sign-on right to the ODE SECC Data Manager
Participants must register. If no registrations are completed, this training will be canceled 24 hours prior to the date. Please register at least 2 working days prior to the training date.
Presenter: Linda Percy
Bookings are closed for this event.