Date(s) - 06/29/2022
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Add to Calendar
LBL Staff will support districts submitting the June Exit Collection and Child Find (Indicator 11) State Reports via an online session. Register for a “PS Special Programs (TIENET) June Collections Support” then LBL Staff will send the online meeting session information, see session times below. Registrations will be closed when sessions are full.
Session 1 – Noon – 2:00 pm
Session 2 – 2:00 – 4:00 pm
If you have further questions, call the PowerSchool Special Programs (formally TIENET) Help desk at 877 967-7733
PowerSchool System Administrator, District Special Education Coordinator/Director, District Census Coordinator, Teacher advocates who will be completing the June Collection reports; should be familiar with Special Education record keeping.
If prompted for user name and password call PowerSchool support at 877.967.7733 for log on information.
Print and have available the following documents which can be found at: PowerSchool Documentation
- Staff Documentation:
Quick Reference Guide: ” Related Service Description with State Codes”
- System Administrator Documentation:
Manuals: “PSSP Child Find Reference Manual”, “PSSP June Exit Collection Census Manual”, and “Using the PSSP Utility Tool”
- Have a flash drive to burn data files created in the State reporting process. These files are the district’s June Collection archive records which can be used for future reference
- Have any documentation to help you complete the June State reporting on an individual student.
- Have any ODE documentation for using the IDEA Data Manager Application and instructions on submitting data to the ODE Consolidated Student Collection.
- Have sign-on rights to the ODE District Website and make sure you have “Edit” rights to the June Special Education Exit Collection, Special Education Child Find (Indicator 11), IDEA Data Manager Application and the SSID applications for reporting purposes.
- Have your ODE District Website log on information.
Participants must register. If no registrations are completed, this session will be canceled 24 hours prior to the date. Please register at least 2 working days prior to the session date.
Presenter: Linda Percy or Sylvia Greek