There are two ways to contact the Help Desk: by telephone (local and toll-free numbers) or by submitting an online ticket using Web Help Desk. Designated district and school personnel can use Web Help Desk to submit questions or issues and review status of their tickets.
Help Desk Guidelines
- Designated District and School Support Staff (Registrars, Office Managers, Attendance Clerks and/or Counselors) contact the Help Desk. This prevents an issue being reported multiple times by different users. It also helps support staff be aware of and understand any current issues.
- Teachers contact their building support person for questions or to report an issue.
- District Technology Support Staff contact the LBL Network Solutions Team to ask questions or initiate a request for service in their district.
Help Desk Contact
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST
Web Help Desk (WHD)
Web Help Desk provides these features:
- Submit a help request with a short, online form
- Track the status of tickets you have submitted
- Review past tickets for previous solutions
- Access Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you do not have a Web Help Desk account, contact the Help Desk for instructions.