LBL ESD collaborates with component school districts and programs to provide specialized support. The support includes consultation, assessment, instruction, and adaptive or specialized materials and equipment.
LBL ESD provides support for children with:
- Communication Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Hearing Impairment
- Visual Impairment
- Orthopedic Impairment
- Other Health Impairments
- Specific Learning Disability
- Emotional Disturbance
- Intellectual Disability
- Deaf Blindness
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Please contact Early Intervention / Early Childhood Special Education.
Cascade Regional Inclusive Services and the Education Evaluation & Consultation Center (EECC) may provide the evaluation services; however, these services are accessed at the district level. Please contact the Special Education Director at your school district to start the referral process.
For Teachers / District Administrators
Please complete our Online Referral Form to refer a student for the following:
- Alternative / Augmentative Communication
- Audiological Evaluation
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Consultation Services
- Deafblind Impairment
- Hearing Impairment – Deaf/Hard of Hearing (must have an Audiogram)
- Mild to Moderate Motor Impairment
- Orientation & Mobility for Vision Impairments
- Severe Orthopedic Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury Liaison
- Vision Impairment (must have Eye Report with vision acuity)
For Assistive Technology Support, please contact your school’s Linn Benton Lincoln ESD Service Provider.