LBL ESD Blueprints for Reopening for Fall 2020/21
Comprehensive Distance Learning Operational Blueprints
Hybrid Operational Blueprints
Attendance & Behavior
- How to Improve Your Child’s Attendance
- Refer your child for Behavior Consultant Service. Typical reasons for referral include:
- An inability to sustain focus and/or effort
- Not following behavior expectations
- Peer relationship conflicts
- Disrupting the learning environment
- Threatening talk or behavior
- Unusually quiet, withdrawn, or fearful
LBL ESD provides the following special and general education programs:
LBL ESD does not screen or endorse the tutors listed. This resource is provided for information only. Parents are responsible for making all the arrangements (time, place, fees, etc.) directly with the tutor.
How To Read This Information
Listed are the names and telephone numbers of those who desire to tutor. Those listed as certified are teachers from the classroom. Examples of non-certified persons would be educational assistants from classrooms or college students about to graduate. The listings then show what grades and subject areas the tutors specialize in. “General” includes all subject areas, “Math” could include anything from General Math to Geometry and “Science” could include anything from General Science to Biology, Chemistry or Physics. Next are the listed areas to which the tutors are willing to travel and whether they offer online tutoring services through platforms such as Facetime, Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc. The last column indicates the part of the year the Tutor is available.
We hope that you find this information useful.