Family Support Services is a program within the Student and Family Support Services Department of the LBL ESD, offering services throughout Linn County.
- Linking youth and families to valuable community resources;
- Connecting youth with positive activities;
- Assisting youth and families with support and problem solving;
- Providing in-home parenting training;
- Facilitating school-based skill building; both individually and in groups;
- Referring families to counseling; including in-home family therapy; and
- Collaborating with schools to support youth academic success.
To make a referral or request services, please contact Ann Lavond, the Program Administrator for Family Support Services. You may also download our Family Support Liaison Referral Form below:
Family Support Liaisons
Central Linn / Early Intervention / Harrisburg / ORCA: