Family Support Services is a program within the Student and Family Support Services Department of the LBL ESD, offering services throughout Linn County.
- Linking youth and families to valuable community resources;
- Connecting youth with positive activities;
- Assisting youth and families with support and problem solving;
- Providing in-home parenting training;
- Facilitating school-based skill building; both individually and in groups;
- Referring families to counseling; including in-home family therapy; and
- Collaborating with schools to support youth academic success.
To make a referral or request services for Family Support Services, please contact the Family Support Liaison assigned to your district. You may also submit a referral directly using our Family Support Liaison Referral Form linked below:
Family Support Liaisons
Central Linn / Harrisburg / Monroe: