The Special Education and Evaluation Services (SEES) Program provides educators with special education evaluation and identification services, as well as professional development resources. The areas in which we provide these services are detailed by choosing from the selections below.
Any guidance sheets provided within the below selections are to be used solely for information and resource purposes only. Informed consent under IDEA 2004 requires assessment-planning teams to determine what evaluations are needed based on the individual concerns of each child and to review those assessments with parents. These guidance sheets are not intended to supersede the process of obtaining informed consent or the decisions of the building based assessment-planning team.
- Evaluation Assessment Guidelines
- In-Center/District Evaluations
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Evaluations
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CLD) Evaluations and Consultation
- Patterns of Strengths and Weaknesses (PSW)
- Spanish Interpreter / Translation Services
- Multi-tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) / Response to Intervention (RtI)
- Severe Disabilities
- Professional Development