To submit your student(s) testing results, complete the Standardized Achievement Test Results Form either online or in PDF format.
Standardized Achievement Test Results Submission
Download Test Score Report Form
Download and complete the Test Score Report Form and return/email it to LBL ESD (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IEP/PDP Results Submission
There is no opt out from home school testing. The Student Assessment Bill of Rights (ORS 329.479) permits parents of public school students to opt-out of Oregon’s statewide testing given in public schools, and does not apply to home school students.
Please review the following pages for home school testing resources and information:
- Home School Testing Information
Tests approved for assessment of home school students
- Home School Testers & Resources
- Testing FAQ
- Parent Guide To Standardized Achievement Testing
Answers and tips about important testing considerations
- Assessment of Home School Students with Disabilities
Information on testing and assessment of students with disabilities
- Become a Registered Home School Tester
Find out if you meet the qualifications and how to serve in this role
- Interscholastic Activities Eligibility