LBL ESD’s SILK Scheduling module provides sophisticated features and easy to learn tools that simplify the scheduling process. The results are better load performance, fewer conflicts, and a faster route to the final goal: a production schedule for the new school year. Easy menu and tab driven options allow you to move quickly between screens.
SILK Scheduler Features
- District course catalog management
- On-line Scheduler Checklist showing each step of the schedule-building process
- Automatic Course Request rule options
- Class load variable options
- Multiple master schedule capability
- Conflict management options
SILK Maintenance Features
- Multiple views of student schedule information
- Add/Update teacher schedules
- Add/Update student schedules
- Detail of student dropped/added courses by date
- Student Quick scheduler option using automatic course requests
- Ability to schedule students by roster
If you are interested in SILK, have questions, or would like to schedule a demonstration, please call 541-812-2800.