A Comprehensive Student Information Suite
Our Information Systems Program provides a comprehensive Student Information Suite (SIS) to districts and schools across Oregon. The suite includes:
- Administrative student information system (WebSIS)
- Teacher gradebook and attendance (Gradebook)
- Master/student scheduler (SILK)
- Online registration system (RegiStar)
- Special Education data management (PowerSchool)
- Data analysis tools (Argos)
These integrated applications offer secure, configurable access to student demographics, enrollment, grades, schedules, and much more. The system provides district offices with automated submission of many State reports, and significant data assistance with others.Contact Us
Welcome to the all-new WebSIS Mobile!
This secure web application gives you access to key information about a student, as well as the ability to record a behavior incident from your smart phone or tablet.
WebSIS Mobile is designed for administrators and others who need access to current information for a specific student. WebSIS Mobile doesn’t replace your desktop WebSIS; it is a complement.
All applications in our SIS Suite are accessible via secure web connections. Applications and data are hosted at our secure data center in Albany, Oregon. Server health and performance are constantly monitored by our Network Systems group. Regular system maintenance ensures that the applications are available and functioning properly.
Help When You Need It
- Comprehensive application support including Help Desk.
- Level 2 (extended) support.
- Liaison with application vendors.
- Skilled implementation teams.
- Highly qualified trainers/consultants.
A secure web portal allows users to submit questions and issues directly to us. Product documentation (user manuals, quick reference guides and FAQs) are also available online.